- Updated: 7-05-2020, 13:25
- Version: 0.18.0
- Requirements: Android 4.3
- Genre: Action
- Downloads: 100,000,000
- Google Play: Open
Download PUBG Mobile 0.18.0 Mod Menu Apk + Obb
PUBG Mobile – ported to Android version of the most popular game project in the genre of royal battle. In it, players have the opportunity to experience all the emotions from multiplayer battles. All hundreds of participants sent to land on a limited area, where they have to survive and fight with each other. The last survivor becomes the winner. The game has a huge arsenal of weapons, as well as an impressive fleet of vehicles, allowing you to escape from pursuit or track down the victim.
- Complete code rewriting.
- Crashes fixed.
- Overload issues fixed.
- Aimbot adjusted for more precise aiming.
- No Recoil added.
- No Camera Shake added.
- Vehicle ESP increased radius.
- New Anticheat detection bypass.
- Major Bugfixes.
- Improved stability and fixes
- Added reboot system (where hack will reboot if game crash AND prevent the game from crashing) [only hack will reboot].
- New ESP: Air Drop, Loot Box, Grenade Warning, 360 Enemies (Auto).
- ESP Name now detects Bot
- More Aimbot Features:
- Added Aim Knocked
- Added Aim Trigger (Aim by Shoot or Aim)
- Added Aim Prediction
- Added Visibility Check (Aim only when enemy is not behind any objects)
- Added Smooth Aim (Makes your aim looks realistic instead of snapping to the enemy
- Added Save Profile
-> Stylish UI which allows you to choose, enable or disable cheats whenever you want.
-> Do a force aim towards enemy with different options:
- Aimbot ON/OFF
- Head Target (aims to the head)
- Body Target (aims to the body)
- Shortest Distance (aims at the nearest player)
- Field of View Check with slider (opens a circle which limits the possible targets)
- Aim Trigger
- Nothing (always locking on enemy)
- Shooting (locks on shoot)
- Aiming (locks on aiming)
- Aim Prediction (automatically aims a bit before the enemy when is moving)
- Aim Knocked (target or ignore knocked down enemies)
- Smooth Aim with slider (lets the aimbot move slowly and more natural to the enemy instead of instant)
3. Memory Hacks
- No Recoil (Makes your weapon not spread and going up)
- No Camera Shake (Disable camera shakes when shooting)
4. ESP Lines
-> Shows a line to where the enemy is on the screen. Has a color detection for each Team ID, which means same person in a team will have same line color.
5. ESP Boxes
-> Shows a box that bounds the enemy.
6. ESP Skeleton / Wallhack
-> Draws the structure of skeleton for the enemies, has also same color detection line as ESP Lines.
7. ESP Name
-> Shows the player name.
8. ESP Health
-> Shows a bar of how much of the enemies health left.
9. ESP Distance
-> Shows how much distance is between the enemy and our player.
10. ESP Items
-> Shows item name and location on screen. This feature is categorized:
- Mk47 Mutant
- M762 Beryll
- Thompson SMG
- PP-19 Bizon
- ESP Shotgun
- Sawed Off
- ESP Pistol
- Flare Gun
- ESP Ammo
- 12 Gauge
- .45 ACP
- ESP Scope
- Red Dot
- Holo Sight
- ESP Medic
- First Aid Kit
- Pain Killer
- ESP Armor & Helmet
- Armor Lvl. 3
- Armlor Lvl. 2
- Armor Lvl. 1
- Helmet Lvl. 3
- Helmet Lvl. 2
- Helmet Lvl. 1
- ESP Weapon Attachment
11. ESP Vehicles
-> Shows distance and location of a vehicle on screen.
12. ESP Loot Box
-> Shows loot boxes with distance.
13. ESP Air Drop
-> Shows droped airplane boxed with distance,
14. Grenade Warning
-> Warns you with a bright text about grenades thrown at you and near to you.
15. Nearby Enemies Display
-> A display at your display shows the numbers of enemies near to you.
16. 360° Enemy ESP
-> Shows even enemies out of your view.
17. No Root Required
-> Don’t needs any manipulation like unlocking of your device to work.
What’s new update 0.18.0:
1. Miramar Update
Additional resources have been added to the map, including items and improved graphics.
Added a race track and Golden Mirado to show off your skills in the desert!
Prepare well to survive in the extreme climate!
A sandstorm theme is waiting for you to unlock in the lobby!
3. Cheer Park
Try out this chill 20 player area where you can chat, roast chicken, dance, and challenge each other!
4. Bluehole Mode
Are you in or out to try this new mode?